Download Photolux - Photography Portfolio WordPress Theme by pexeto. This item is under the category: wordpress/creative/photography and had a total of 8499 sales.
Photolux is a powerful and elegant Portfolio and photography WordPress theme best suited for photographers and creatives who use portfolios to showcase their work. The Photolux theme is powered by the Advanced Pexeto Panel, providing tons of options to manage and modify any aspect of the theme – it is suitable for beginners with no coding knowledge as well as for developers. The theme comes with three basic skin choices: Dark, Light and Transparent, as well as plenty of background options for easy customization and dressing up of your skin.
Unique dynamic AJAX gallery
Photolux includes a flexible and unique AJAX gallery with awesome jQuery animations and effects, which includes many options available for its elements. For each element of the gallery, you have the possibility to:
– dynamically open an image slider with a beautiful jQuery animation, containing many additional images attached to the element (many images can be downloaded at the same time)
– open an image lightbox as an image gallery attached to the article (many images can be downloaded at a time)
– play the video in the lightbox
– open the content of the element in a new page
– open a personalized link in a new page
Many options can also be set on gallery pages, for example:
– different sizes of images – the default image size can be changed on each gallery page
– unlimited gallery pages – you can create as many galleries as you want with different sets of images
– “Black and white” – for each gallery page you can set an automatic “Black and white” image effect – the effect is generated automatically by theme, so you don’t need to create separate images for this effect
– dynamic AJAX category filter (can be enabled / disabled per page)
The theme is responsive, so that it fits and looks great on different devices – desktops, cell phones and tablets. In addition, the main gallery slider supports finger gestures, so it is very easy to navigate between images on touch devices.
The theme comes with 3 basic skins – Dark, Light and Dark Transparent. After choosing your skin, you have options for change colors and the background used in the theme. We’ve also included a color picker to make choosing colors even easier. Moreover, the theme comes with 34 different background designs for you to choose from and if you want to use your own custom background, the theme also offers an option to upload your own background pattern image- plane or a full-width background image.
To note:The skin change feature from the drop-down menu on the demo site is for demonstration purposes only (so you can preview the different skins) and is not part of the theme – by default, the theme skin can be selected in the WordPress Administrator options panel.
Full screen slideshow
There is an amazing full screen image slideshow included with the theme – it offers an option to completely hide navigation sections and show images in full window size.
The theme provides a user-friendly interface to implement Cufon font replacement and Google API Fonts. For Cufon font replacement, you can either use one of the fonts that come with the theme or upload your own custom font. For Google Fonts, we’ve created a section where you can activate as many fonts as you want by just adding the URL provided by the API. You can check out the font management section here
Advanced style buttons
The theme includes a unique set of buttons that allow you to insert stylized content into your edit box. This way, you can easily organize your content while creating it without having to save and preview your page with every change you make.
Adobe Lightroom integration
WP / LR Sync service can be used to publish / export your photos and collections from Lightroom to WordPress and sync them. Jordy Meow, the creator of WP / LR Sync recently released a Pexeto Theme plugin that adds support for our themes to the WP / LR Sync service – with this plugin enabled, portfolio items (and their categories) in Photolux will be synced with your Lightroom (photos, collections, and collection sets). Please note that the WP / LR Sync service does not come with the theme and must be purchased separately.
The theme is accompanied by a detailed documentation, which includes examples, screenshots, and all the main instructions you’ll need to customize your site. Additionally, we’ve included a “Beginners” section that includes helpful links on using WordPress and instructions on how to set up the theme.
This theme only supports the classic WordPress editor and a lot of its elements rely on the classic editor. This requires the installation of the Classic Editor plugin.
Other key features
- Unlimited sidebars – dynamic sidebar generation functionality
- SEO section included, allowing you to add keywords, change the title structure, …
LIVE PREVIEWDOWNLOAD NOW