Download Mr. Tailor - eCommerce WordPress Theme for WooCommerce by getbowtied. This item is under the category: wordpress/ecommerce/woocommerce and had a total of 7274 sales.
Mr. Tailor 3 – The perfect block based theme
for your next WooCommerce project
Always up to date, always compatible with the latest version of WordPress and WooCommerce. Block editor (Gutenberg) compatible.
We believe in 100% customer satisfaction and that is why we offer all of our customers a 30 day money back guarantee!
If you are not satisfied with Mr. Tailor, you can return the item within 30 days. No question asked.
List of extended features
- Quick setup;
- One-click demo import;
- Automatic updates;
Header and navigation options
Instead of providing a few different fixed header templates or styles, Mr. Tailor lets you adjust, customize, enable or disable individual header elements, which means limitless options. .
- Sticky header with alternative logo;
- Header transparency;
- Header backgrounds;
- Adjustable header size;
- Activate / deactivate the top bar;
- Social media icons;
- Multi-column drop-down menus;
- Image backgrounds for drop-down menus;
- Alternative to the centered logo;
- Adjustable navigation font size and color;
Powerful customization options
- Upload your logo;
- Download your favicon;
- Child theme included for advanced customization;
- Layout options options for multiple blogs;
- Integrated wallet functionality;
Advanced font options
- Integration of Google fonts;
- Change the color, size, weight, row height;
- Fully responsive design;
- Ready for translation;
- Ready for WPML;
- Compatible with multiple browsers
WooCommerce – Powerful Ecommerce Feature
New to WooCommerce? No worries, you are not the only one. Almost half of the users of our Mr. Tailor are newbies, selling online for the first time and they have managed to create beautiful sites without any prior experience. You can do it too! WooCommerce is free and that means:
- Powerful store management;
- Sell simple or variable products;
- Sell digital / downloadable products;
- Sell external / affiliate products;
- Integrated order tracking system;
- Complex tax and shipping options;
- Customers can rate / rate the products;
- Unlimited categories and sub-categories;
- Filter the products (eg by size, color, etc.);
- Integrated coupon system;
- Get insights from store reports;
- Payment of a page;
- Easy shipping calculator;
- Optional wishlist functionality;
Store customization features
- Sidebar on screen or off canvas;
- Activate / deactivate the breadcrumb trail;
- Modify the number of products per column;
- Modify the number of products per page;
- Choose between different loading animations for the products;
- Optional product page sidebar;
- Zoom function for the product image gallery;
- Social media sharing options;
Overview of WooCommerce features
New to WooCommerce? No worries, you are not the only one. Almost half of our clients are newbies, selling online for the first time, and manage to create beautiful sites without any prior web design experience.
You can read more about WooCommerce at woocommerce.com, here’s a quick rundown:
Powered by trust
WooCommerce is built on WordPress, the software that runs 26% of the web. Regularly audited by Sucuri, a leader in the security industry, you are in good hands.
When you set up your store, you can choose to offer free shipping or flat rate shipping. If you only want to ship your products to a specific country, you can easily configure these settings in your dashboard as well. Offer customers the option of pickup, local delivery or shipping. Restrict the options available based on the customer’s location.
Customize for your location
Set the currency, language, and units of measure (inches, centimeters, or other) that work for you.
Allow customers to register and choose whether or not to automatically generate usernames and passwords. Display a return customer login reminder. Enable guest payment for those who don’t want to register.
Add an at-glance sales, orders, and status summary window to your WP dashboard to easily see how your store is doing.
View sales, refunds, and coupons over time. See your best products and categories.
Search engine optimization
WooCommerce runs on WordPress, which is recognized as one of the best platforms for SEO practices.
Track stock levels, maintain stock after an order is canceled, get notifications for low and out-of-stock items.
Send notifications to customers at critical stages, for example, after …
LIVE PREVIEWDOWNLOAD NOW